Booking Terms and Condition
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to all bookings with the Munting Paraiso Resort.
Bookings and Reservations
- Bookings made via the secured online booking system: you will need to pay for the cost of the reservation (50%) at the time you make the reservation.
- Bookings made over the phone, in person or via email/fax:
A one night deposit must be paid for all bookings at the time of reservation before the Receptionist will confirm the reservation.
- All bookings and reservations are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking.
- We have a five days cancellation policy. You have to contact reservation to cancel your booking by 12pm, five days prior to your arrival date. Any cancellation received after this time will incur a one night cancellation fee but any cancellation received three days prior to your arrival date will forfeit your reservation.
- If after check-in, you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your accommodation & decide to terminate your stay, any refund is at the absolute discretion of the Receptionist.
- If a member of a group booking would like to cancel their reservation, please contact group organiser to cancel the booking, group bookings cannot be directly amended/cancelled through us.
- The group member would like to cancel their booking, please contact group organizer to cancel the booking. we could not cancel group
- The guest who make reservation via booking.com and select non-refundable booking. The guest would like to cancel their booking, this cancellation policy will NOT be applied.
- The cancellation policy will NOT apply to guests who make reservations via the non-refundable option in Booking.com and other third party reservation system.
- All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability and different rates at the time of amending your reservation.
- All amendments have to be done at least 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
- Booking amendments are not applicable to guests who make reservations under the non-refundable/non-modifiable option in Booking.com or other booking partners.
Rates and Changes
- Rates quoted on this website are in Philippine Peso and are subject to change at anytime. Rates are inclusive of VAT.
Standard Payments accepted include
- Cards accepted by PayPal
- Direct deposit into our account (has to be organized prior to the booking)
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time is 2pm.
- Check-out time is 12pm.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 12pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- Late check-out is at the discretion of the Receptionist and must be requested during reception hours the day before check out. The latest check out time is 1pm and it is subject to availability.
- The reception operating hours are between 7am to 8pm.
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- The person who makes/confirms a booking on behalf of another person shall be deemed to have accepted the booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- Bookings must only be made by persons over the age of 18 years.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Third-Party Product Responsibility
- All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those service providers.The Receptionist is merely acting as an agent on behalf of the product or service and shall not be liable under any circumstances for any form of loss, damage or injury suffered by you in connection with any third party product or service.
Third Party Bookings
- These terms and conditions apply only to bookings made directly with the Receptionist (either online, over the telephone or via email or other correspondence).
- If booking through a third party booking websites (e.g. Agoda, Booking.com, Trivago, etc …) or through a travel agent please refers to their terms and conditions.
- The Receptionist bears no responsibility for money paid to third party booking websites or travel agencies until cleared funds are received in the bank account of the Receptionist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAY
By booking with us you acknowledge that you read and understand the Munting Paraiso’s Terms and Conditions and agree to pay all charges, associated costs, and any damages incurred by yourself and/or by your guests whilst occupying the room(s) specified on the registration form.
- 1.You (our guest) agree that you will pay us (the Operator) any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed from our rooms
- 2.You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
- 3.You agree that checkout time is 12:00pm on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- 4.You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
- 5.You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- 6.You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount on arrival unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us.
- 7.You agree to pay us for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during period of use.
- 8.You agree to return the key for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- 9.You agree any money or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
- 10.You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any Landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay. We grant you a license to stay in our rooms and you agree that we may terminate the license at any time without giving you a reason.
Smoking in any room will incur contracted cleaning fees as required.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information.
Information collected from you upon reservation is required either to meet the requirements of State legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties who assist us provide services to you, where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). You may request access to personal information we hold about you. We may recover our costs of providing this access to you. A charge will be levied if a copy of this paper registration card is required after six months of your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are generally not available after two years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.